Psycholate is an online psychometrics solution provider; we conceptualize, design & develop fully customisable software platforms as professional, ready-to-market, assessment products, for HR partners as their go-to-market tools.
We’re looking for a bright Project Manager to join our team and manage the organization and delivery of key client projects.
In this multi-functional role, you will be expected to coordinate people and processes, supervise technical support, analyse new feature requests and follow up on the quality of the solutions we craft to meet the needs of our customers. Your job will be to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
Your impact in the company / what you will be asked to do:
- Take ownership of customer issues and delve into complex problem solving, so as to effectively handle urgent, immediate requests on services that are critical for the client.
- Be responsible for configuring and fine-tuning of the company's products and services towards customers' needs, while also caring and investigating on potential application issues caused by the proposed solutions
- Monitor the progress and process of the implementation of new psychometrics solutions and also testing and ensuring they meet the agreed requirements & are delivered on time.
- Communicate and document technical issues to the development team, as well as thoroughly test the proposed solution before delivery
- Contribute to daily operational needs; business proposals / presentations, billing / invoicing, ad hoc reporting needs, maintaining and monitoring relationships with suppliers & partners.
Your skills / what are we looking for:
- Organisational skills, problem-solving attitude, extreme attention to detail
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Pleasant client-facing and internal communication skills, positive attitude and a desire to help others reach their goals
- People skills, ability to handle and coordinate a diverse team of developers and psychometricians
- Tech-savvy, comfortable and eager to learn all about our products well enough to be able to explain their use
- Fluency in English both in writing and over the phone
Additional requirements, not mandatory, but will be considered a plus
- Background in Information Technology / Computer Science or Psychology / HR
- Understanding of Human Resources and Psychometrics
- Experience in Agile software development
Does this sound like you?
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Fun workplace with great office benefits
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility
Why join us
We share with our clients the ethos of love and respect for people. Although small, we get to serve some of the largest corporations in the world. Expect to participate in truly international projects that are intended to treat people fairly and sometimes make the world a slightly better place.